Long time no see & farewell Google Reader!

>> Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dear Google Reader,


It's going to be sad to see you go.

You've been a part of my morning routine for some time now, usually right after I turn on the laptop and at the same time as those scrambled egg rolls and cuppa hot teas.

And for those brief moments in the day, you would update me on all the latest posts with my favourite blogs always at the top. How considerate! 

We've definitely shared many moments together - laughing, learning, thinking, being challenged and being inspired!

So thank you for your service during those memorable years!

-----

Dear Green Cilantro readers,

I miss you guys. And I promise I will be back very soon with updates :)

Thanks for being patient with me and thank YOU for those nice messages and emails sent my way during the time I've been away. I really do appreciate them...and you!

See you soon.

love,
-Viv

8 comments:

sweetsugarbean July 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
sweetsugarbean July 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM  

Ack! Accidentally deleted the first one...nice to hear from you Viv! Come back soon :)

Jessie July 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM  

Yayyyy I was so excited to see your name pop up on my (new) Bloglovin' account :) You were one of the blogs that inspired me to start my own nearly 2 years ago - I look forward to hearing more about how you've been!

Viv July 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM  

Lorraine: Missed you too! I've still been dropping by to yours once every while...def one of my favourites :)

Renee: Thanks girl, you're awesome!

Jessie: Ohh is that what you use, Bloglovin'. I just signed up for Feedly...still getting used to it! Thanks for your kind comment - I'm so glad to know you've started a blog and I look forward to hopping over soon!

Anonymous,  July 6, 2013 at 4:21 PM  

It's a very pleasant surprise to see you posting again! :-)

Richard C. Lambert March 8, 2016 at 7:23 PM  


Ack! Accidentally deleted the first one...nice to hear from you Viv! Come back soon :)
matcha tea set melbourne

Sophie Grace August 7, 2019 at 4:59 PM  

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job picbear

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP